Sunday 17 November 2013

Red Bennies' 'Bootlegged'

This short description is taken from the Red Bennies events page of 'Bootlegged'!

"Take a trip down the boardwalk to the wild side. This is a Bootlegged world of desire, glamour and danger...

Guys, Dolls, Gangsters and Molls will take you on a journey of illicit enjoyment - so pipe down, pucker up and get out your glad rags. Hitting the stage for your pleasure is a collection of colourful characters sure to get the juice joint jumping. Hoofers, Flappers, Songbirds, Showgirls and so much more. You don't wanna miss this..."





























I loved this show so much! And I would see it again every night if I could! Both shows (yes, I have been twice) were different and amazing in their own ways! I just loved everyone in it and how well everything was presented and performed. It was just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment