Tuesday 5 November 2013

I swear I didn't throw the clocks away, but where's the time gone?

Wowee! I am finishing uni up in about two weeks. AHHHHHH!!! This is fantastic great, but also very scary!

Next year I will be dedicating more time Thrill (my zine) and everything else, because I won't be going to uni! I plan to find a internship or something similar at a TV/film set and help with photography there as a goal of mine is to be the one who photographs the TV and movie posters! I'll also be working more for Colosoul and Casual Band Blogger for music photography. And hopefully getting in more at Red Bennies/Bottoms Up for burlesque photography!

If you would like to book a photoshoot with me, because I'm sure I would love to do a photoshoot with you, no matter what you want to do, you can contact me at aegurrieri@gmail.com

Also, I have been slack with my Sunday Specials, that should be returning this week, or next!

Hope you're all well and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment