Sunday 17 November 2013

Luna Park: After Dark (Zombie Edition)

As some may know, I work at Luna Park, Melbourne! I currently work in rides but at the time of these photos I worked in a attraction called 'The Circus of Screams'. It was an interactive scary maze that you would walk through and get scared in, a lot. It was great.

On Halloween Luna Park turned into Zombie Central. I thought I had too much blood on and would scare children, upon arriving at work I discovered I didn't have enough.

Here are some of the photos I managed to take during the night!

Zombies are: 
(Top Left) Alice B. and Freya T-A.(Top Right) Zander N.
             (Second Left) Freya T-A. (Second Right) Alice B.

             (Third Left) Mel. B (Third Right) Michael L B.
             (Fourth Middle) Zander N. and Alice B.
             (Bottom Middle) Matt H.

















































The costumes were all made by their wearer, however I helped Zander with his make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment