Sunday 25 August 2013

The Sunday Special: Slinky and Deer

I have decided that each Sunday (until I run out) I will be featuring one (or two) friend(s) of mine who I have photog'd with! I'll tell you a bit about them, their character(s), and what else they do!

To start this off, I'll be introducing my friend Brianna L. and Amy J.


They are two of the coolest people I know. We've been friends since high school and I'm still soooo glad I met them. They're fantastic people.

Bri or Slinky, likes to cosplay many different characters and is a fantastic make up artist. She's been to Canada and successfully completed one of the more experienced make up courses for prosthetics and more. She's always happy to help and also helps me create amazing images.

Amy or Deer, has a wicked mohawk, which I haven't had a chance to get a picture of yet but it will happen. She likes to cross play a fair amount, meaning cosplaying, but cosplaying the opposite gender. Deer is an amazing artist, I wish I had that much skill with a pencil.

Without further ado, Slinky and Deer! (I'll post some singles and doubles!)

This is one of my favourite shoots with them as Fionna (Slinky) and Marshell Lee (Deer) from the canon genderbend episode of Adventure Time! 





Nick (Deer) and Ellis (Slinky) from Left 4 Dead 2







And some nice pictures Slinky and I took in the grass at a park one when I got my new lens!



Thank you for reading/looking! 
Tune in next month for another friend/character/amazing person!

Deer can be found at DeviantArt
Slinky can be found on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment