Saturday 24 August 2013

Excuses, excuses, excuses

I was sick for a while so I was unable to continue this blog due to lack of creative anything.

But I'm back!

And I will have some cool shoots to share with you soon! I went to a Burlesque show at Red Bennies, called 'Les Femmes, and the Male Minority'. It was amazing and I high recommend it!

I have also been volunteering at a new Melbourne magazine called 'Colosoul Magazine' and I do photography for them at music gigs! I so far have covered two. One being a cute woman named Sam Buckingham and another (which was actually just tonight) was Fun Machine from Canberra.

So images of those and some tips for gig shoots will be coming up within the next few days!

Also more photography brief from uni. I have an interesting idea for this brief and will see how it works on Sunday when I shoot!

Have a lovely night everyone!

-Neitz

No comments:

Post a Comment