Tuesday 1 October 2013

"Thrill" IS COMING TO LIFE!!!

Hello everyone!

I've recently been told about this contest and am now working on the first issue of my zine "Thrill" to enter!

I have some some content to put in it already! As a first issue it won't be the biggest thing but it should have some interesting topics! The headers so far are:

Features (x2)
Cosplay Tips (x2)
Review (TV/Movie) (x4 (x2 old, x2 new))
Groups of Melbourne (x3)
Comics (x4 (x2 Marvel, x2 DC))
Artists you mightn't know (x3)

If you would like to have an issue spoken about, think someone should have a feature on them, got a TV/Movie you love but no one knows about, or just any pop-culture issue you want to know more about or talk about, send a message and I'll reply with what we can do to make it work!


-Neitz

ps. Edit: I am changing the name to 'Thrill'. Short and Sweet does the trick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment